PMP® Certification Training Course
Based on PMBOK guide – 6th Edition
PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals. The course covers the latest best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with FiestTech’s new PMP® training course.
PMP Certification Course Overview
The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
PMP Course Key Features
The PMP® certification can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®’s drive better project performance and are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for: Project Managers, Associate/Assistant Project Managers, Team Leads/Team Managers, Project Executives/Project Engineers, Software Developers, Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
Associate/assistant project managers
Team leads/team managers
Project executives/project engineer
Any professional aspiring to be a project manager
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation,
Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost
management, and engineering economics
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the
context and constraints of projects
- Delivering projects on time and on budget with given resources
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements
Lesson 01 - Creating A High Performing Team
Lesson 02 - Starting The Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods And Practices
- Plan And Manage Scope
- Plan And Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan And Manage Schedule
- Plan And Manage Quality Of Products And Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan And Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan And Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 03 - Doing The Work
Lesson 04 - Keeping The Team On Track
Lesson 05 - Keeping The Business In Mind