Top 10 Trending Upskilling Courses Under 25000 In India
The need for highly skilled professionals and specialists is growing. In this post, we will look at some of the highest-paying IT certifications in your budget that may help you construct a competitive profile with the necessary skills.
If you are considering a career change or just want to stand out in a competitive job market, a recognized certification program can be quite beneficial. It is an acknowledgment of your technical expertise and professional dedication.
When you wish to pursue the desired certification, your finances may sometimes stand in the way. So, today, we'll go through the top 10 upskilling certificates that cost less than 25,000 and will help you advance in your career.
- Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence Analyst is a great carrier to pursue after BI certification like Microsoft Power BI or Tableau Certifications.
The average cost for BI certification in India is approx. 15000 INR.
- AI/ML Certification: The Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning Certification is intended to provide you with the tools necessary to excel as an AI or ML Engineer. You master AI/ML with this certification.
The Average certification cost for AI/ML certification in India is approx.25000 INR.
- Cloud Solution Architect Certification: Cloud solution architect IT specialists are in high demand, and it is certain that the demand graph for this position will continue to rise in the next years. A solution architect is in charge of creating a cloud-based platform, designing it to be scalable, and so on.
The Average solution architect certification cost in India is approx. 22500INR
- Big Data Certification: Big data jobs may be quite valuable depending on the exact role, as well as your skill and education level.
The Average certification cost 20000 INR.
- Scrum Master: With firms shifting to Agile, Scrum Master positions are in high demand. Scrum Master Certification may cost you around 25000 INR approx.
- Cloud DevOps Certification: A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is in-charge ensuring that development processes are efficient while also balancing service dependability and delivery speed. It’s turned out to passionate carrier path nowadays.
DevOps certification may cost you around 20000 INR approx.
- IoT Developer Certification: IoT developer job is in high demand because IoT developers can transform our physical world into a complicated network of interconnected gadgets through the Internet of Things which is known as IoT, and it is becoming increasingly popular.
The Average Certification cost 15000 INR
- Cybersecurity Certification: There are multiple Cybersecurity certifications in the market and based on their course curriculum certification cost may vary from 25000 INR to 35000 INR.
- Cloud Security Engineer: Cloud Security Engineers are responsible for the security of cloud data centers as well as the security of data in transit. This is another modern-day hot employment position.
Average certification cost 21000 INR
- Blockchain Certification: A Certified Blockchain Expert functions to get a thorough understanding of Blockchain technology and can create Blockchain-based applications for enterprises.
The Average certification cost is 22500 INR approx.
When selecting any of the aforementioned certification training options, take in mind what you will receive in return, what topics will be addressed, the quality of the faculty, reviews about the institute, and so on. To achieve a good return on investment, one should enroll in a reputable institute such as FIEST TECH or any reputable institute.